Monday, April 25, 2011

Osburn, Idaho

On  our way to Osburn, we stopped at a truck stop to check a leaking tire and have lunch, but we had some excitement first! Our trucker's GPS said to turn down a street and right after I did, I saw a  Dead End sign!! NOT good! This coach has a great turning radius, but still...... At the end of the road, I tried to turn around, but knew instantly that wasn't gonna work! There was an entrance to an RV park, so I took that and prayed!! CLEARLY, they weren't set up for a coach our size and we got some looks, but I pulled it off! It wasn't til we were out of there, that I realized  I was holding my breathe!!
We have very much enjoyed this little park.....it's called Blue Anchor (we have no idea why). It's the smallest and tightest yet, but very pretty. I know now why so many have moved to Ceour d` Alene.....it looks just like Nevada City in trees and a little town above us called Wallace has the same old buildings and cool feeling to it. It is currently raining with some snow expected tomorrow, but that's ok...we are headed out anyway to Deer Lodge, Montana. Rain on the "Magic Bus" sounds like camping with rain on a tent...kinda cool....
Had to refill some prescriptions, so  we took those to the local WalMart this AM....will pick them up before we leave. Mail has been coming thru just fine. We just call the lady in charge and give her the address of where we'll be in 5-7 days and it's there when we get there.
.At several parks now, there have been 5th wheelers called "Cougar" and they have a cougar painted on them  Irie seems to feel she needs to protect us from the big cat...she barks and growls like she really means business!! LOL!! We have to shut a blind so she can't see it! Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment