Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Deer Lodge, MT






Woke up to NO snow (yippee) and a bit of rain. During the night, we discovered a leak in the slide out RIGHT OVER THE BED!!! Shit!! We figure it just needs some caulking once we get to dryer climes. The leaky tire is still....well...leaking, but slowly. Have asked at several places and they "don't do tires", so it will probably be Sioux Falls, SD. We plan on staying there maybe 5 days to get all the paperwork done, transmissions fluid changed, the tire handled and maybe the leak.
Alan took off for WalMart and got the prescriptions handled while I got things buttoned up. Took off in snow/
rain and pretty soon, only snow, but not sticking.Got off at lunch time for what we thought was a truck stop, but it wasn't there! I drove down to a WalMart, so I'd have a big enough spot to turn around. Tight, tight, tight. My method is just to go slow and wait for the time that everything is clear...I remind myself that I am bigger than they are, too!!LOL!!! I actually like the tight maneuvering more than the highways..... Alan is the other way...he likes the highways.....works out great for a perfect partnership! We both got our share of construction along I- 90 and that's Irie in Alan's lap making sure I do it right!!! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment