Sunday, November 6, 2011

Subscribe by email

Did you know  you can do that?? Go to the bottom of the post, below the comment box and slightly to the right....."Subscribe by email" I haven't done it, but it looks pretty easy, if you want.
Nothing to report.....waiting on our appointment Tuesday. We have definitely decided to call it quits on this adventure. We were really bummed at first and Alan still is...even told some friends he would probably "whine about it the rest of his life". Oh joy.
I asked Lisa which she would prefer "Big car? or house ?" Her reply was immediate "house". I asked why and she said "my bed" which could mean her own room again, her bed or both. People with Downs really want routine and she hasn't had that at all. I'm hoping to get that back for her.
I am glad we tried this or we never would have known for sure. Isn't that what life is about? You never know what lies behind the next corner, you just do it as best you can. So, the plan is to try to find something at the coast (in northern California) or maybe going home. I doubt Alan will want to go to Camptonville again because of the snow, but maybe Grass Valley? We'll see ....maybe I can join Anna (the gal that bought my practice)? Lots of unknowns, but I am excited to get going......;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment