Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spearfish, SD

We decided to take this route home because there were things we wanted to see here that we didn't have time to do before.....unfortunately, it is POURING!!!!! Seems like we've had nothing but rain for 3 weeks. So.... instead, I am doing laundry and we decided to go see Pirates of the Caribbean this afternoon. Out of here tomorrow, back to the campground we liked in Sheridan, Wyoming. After that we'll head south...supposed to be warm there. My Fibromyalgia will love that!
On our way to the last place, Alan swore he saw a camel on the hillside. I was doubtful, thinking a camel wouldn't make it in the harsh winters. I was wrong! His name is Otis and according to the KOA owner does just fine. Crazy! Yesterday, I saw something you would never see in California....a billboard saying WEAR FUR with animals in the background. Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment