Sunday, May 15, 2011

So much fun yesterday! (Well...except for the spider!)

But the day before, I took Irie to see Dr. Mike! Nice guy....by the time we got in poor Irie was really icky.One day off food, some meds and today all systems are "go"....(pun intended  ;0)  Alan was off with the "Magic Bus" getting the transmission oil changed. Then, yesterday, we took Lisa to the Butterfly House and Aquarium. But they also had tarantulas!! I hadn't been in one for years (remember, Alice??)....we all walked around with huge smiles on our faces!  They just come and land on you. The large one was about 7-8" wide!! When I'm old and senile, I hope someone takes me to one often!
Also, tried to see the USS South Dakota, but it was closed. A lot of things here don't open til Memorial Day.....I guess the winters are just awful. Went back to Madison to get the truck registered ( we were waiting on the title) and on the way, we see a huge tractor filling up at the gas station! Gave me a giggle!







More later, we are off to play! Have a wonderful day!! We love and miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment