Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Arizona

Wow! The weather here is wonderful after the cold,rain and snow of CVille. We are currently at a hotel while repairs are done to our coach, but we got to see it yesterday. It's beautiful and we are excited!
We won't be able to return as quickly as we thought as a part had to be ordered for the braking system for the 'toad' (lingo for the pulled vehicle). But, actually, I'm in no hurry...they are expecting low snow levels on Friday in CVille....I'd just as soon stay in the warmth. The RV place has offered to let us stay in our new home at night and saving us the cost of the hotel. It's very nice of them, but the pool here is awfully nice, too!! LOL!! But, then again, at the RV place, we can practice driving in the lot at night. I'm pretty confident that my old school bus days will come back quickly. At least, I won't have 80 screaming kids behind me!! LOL!!
My Fibromyalgia only hurts a bit today and I think that's sleep deprivation. Lisa snores like crazy and it's driving Alan and me NUTS!! Ear plugs are no help at all....scheeesh....

No comments:

Post a Comment