Saturday, January 29, 2011

Waiting on the pics.........

We found an RV we like and have been working with dealership. The RV inspector has been out to see it and take pics. We are waiting to hear from him and see those pictures. I hope they are good. He described some body damage that we are concerned about....also the slides didn't work, the back up camera didn't work ..... He's gonna go drive it on Monday, too. So, we think we are ok (no idea why my letters went to BOLD) This is all so nerve wracking ....we are gonna put every cent we have into a roving house....it's GOT to be the right one! Alan is thinking maybe he should fly there, too. Another $600, by the time you add in hotel, car, meals,etc.
I'm feeling scared, I guess. This is a whole new adventure for us and I want it to work so badly. I'm just taking it second by second.
Lisa just said said "Momma, Auntie Jessi in my house?" "Yes, she's buying our house" "That's ok, I'm going" "Yep, my darling, you are going" "In the big car, right" "Yep, in the big car" So she's cool with it...she gets it and she trusts the Universe!! That girl teaches me everyday, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment