Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just saying....

Feeling kinda scared today....this is a huge deal we are undertaking. I know our financial situation sucks (damn stock market) and we can't stay here regardless. I know all that. Still....I always thought I'd die here. What if, after we are gone, something happens to Alan? I suppose I could still drive around, but what if Lisa is in full blown Alzheimers? Or what if too much togetherness is TOO much? Shit....I drive myself crazy with the "what ifs"!!
These are all things we have talked about....ran the "what ifs' thru to the end....we aren't doing this just on a whim....hours and hours and hours have gone into the do diligence part...we have walked RV lots til we know exactly what we want...we are prepared and yet......

2 comments:

  1. And yet... I am SO with there with you - just take it one day at a time. You can plan for that bridge up ahead, but you can't cross it until you get there. You never know - you might not even get to that bridge :) Enjoy the scenery as you drive by... you guys will do FINE!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much...I feel better!! :0) Just knowing you "get it" helps!

    ReplyDelete