Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stuff...

I attacked the upstairs bonus room again this AM....down to the nitty gritty of it all. Thank God Jessi said we could leave some stuff! We'll try and pack it in the RV, but weight is a problem....just can't load the big sucker up!
Anyone know how long you keep paperwork from doing a parent's estate? I'm thinking I'll pitch them....it's been over 5 years....and yet.....
Planning another trip to the thrift store tomorrow IF it doesn't snow too badly.
Lisa saw a "big car" the other day in a parking lot and got very excited....she points them out wherever we go, so I know she is excited....still....I also know there will come the day when she wants to go "home" and she won't understand why we aren't. Her Alzheimers seems to be ramping up a bit....forgetfulness, irritability and yelling....please God, let us keep her as long as possible.....I love my girl SO much.

2 comments:

  1. Prayers being sent that Lisa will take a good long time to head down that slope - ((HUG))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Paula....I know you know! Hugs right back atcha!

    ReplyDelete