Friday, December 10, 2010

Floorplan and misc. thoughts

This is the floor plan of the Vectra and the Horizon we want....the front part is more a typical living room with the TV in a console and at an angle. The kitchen is the roomiest we could find and often even comes with a dishwasher! Fold out bed for Lisa is a Sleep Number bed and very comfy. The master is perhaps the smallest, but we don't need much space there, plus there is a washer and dryer back there! All of the stuff at home on wheels!! :0)
I still look around my beautiful property and it makes me sad to leave, but I know Jessi and Matt will take better care of it than I am able to do with my illness. It is a cold, drizzly day as I type this and it makes me VERY glad that we can get away from this kind of weather. Cold/rain/snow equals PAIN for me and I struggle (sometimes) to keep from screaming from it. Pain pills make me groggy and weird, so I try not to take them. It will be very nice to follow the sun and stay warm, for sure!
Christmas cards are done and the tree is at least on the back deck! We will get it up soon. At that time, I'll do more weeding....some to the thrift store, some to save (those "precious to me" ones or my great,great grandmothers beautiful ornament)
Sometime soon, I have to get upstairs and start weeding up there some more. We did it for hours one day, but there is still "the stuff" that hit the "what the hell do we do with this" pile.......

No comments:

Post a Comment