Thursday, December 23, 2010

Got out all the good china, wineglasses, etc.

It just hit me....this will be my last Christmas in my house.....it's sad, but I remind myself that life is a journey and you never know what is right around the next bend. If I learned anything at all from Dave's passing, it was that. Life changes, shit happens and you either let it bury you or you grab a shovel! We are grabbing that shovel!!
And that part is exciting. We are guaranteed adventures because, well,we are Carol and Alan and they come easily to a couple of dorks! We know there will be times when we wonder what in hell have we done, we know that, but I am really thinking it will be fun and different and when if it ever becomes not fun...we'll stop and change paths.

2 comments:

  1. Dorks?? Us?? Ya, well ok. Just part of the adventure, Baby, just part of the adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you guys!! Use the good china and burn that fancy candle - you can't take it with you. (well RVing you can - but you know what I mean)

    ReplyDelete