Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Tree

Just finished the tree and assorted decorating......SO many special ornaments! Some are easy to let go of, but there are those (Kris' picture on one he made in the first grade, silly nostalgic ones that we got for free off a pizza box and the boys loved, my great, great grandmother's glass heart, the silly elves my Mom bought my brothers and myself, ...on and on!) that I will keep no matter what. We'll just have to find a space for them!!
Bitter/ sweet feeling knowing this is my last Christmas here.....I'm sure when I'm taking the tree DOWN (why is it such a PIA taking them down, but fun to put up?? LOL!!) my feelings will be more on the bright side.
I trimmed trees yesterday that got damaged in our first snow....too much work!! I'm glad Jessi and Matt will be doing that stuff! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment