Thursday, August 25, 2011

Still here in Camptonville

The plan is to leave the end of September...headed toward Texas via everything in between! LOL! I think we'll take Hwy 10, though I don't relish the idea of the LA traffic at all. It was a nightmare last time and we were in the truck only!! Oh well, we'll manage, I know. I remember when we vowed to NEVER travel windy roads and we do it just fine!!
We really are gypsies....we are all dying to get going again! Camptonville has been wonderful, but the bug is there to move on. The only thing keeping us here is family and friends. Whenever Alan and I talk about going somewhere, Lisa pipes up with "I going!!!" Too cute.
We've been living in the Magic Bus nearly 6 months and we love it! There are times that I admire a nice house or dream of living on a Caribbean beach, but this lifestyle really suits us.
Next week, we plan on taking the Magic Bus to get some blinds fixed. They are day/night shades which is cool, but the strings to pull them up or down have broken. Not surprising, since she is 71/2!! Once that is done, we'll go to Camping World for some needed annual check ups (generator, Propane and hot water heater) Then, it's off to Best Buy to replace our Sirius radio that gave up the ghost. Then, we bring her back to Camptonville and head (in the truck) to Sparks, Nevada for the rib cookoff! YEAH!!! I'm gonna take a loooooong shower in the hotel!! And I won't even worry that I am filling up the grey water tank!!!
OK, Alan has gotten me hooked on the Little League World Series and it's on, so I'll close for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment