Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cleaning, cleaning

I spent the morning (while it's cool) vacuuming and scrubbing....ick, but it had to be done! I am lucky to have an in house vacuum.... it stretches thru out the coach and makes it very easy. Did the tile floor (nice to have a small space!) , laundry (LOVE my tiny washer/dryer!) and even went after some carpet spots. Later this afternoon, I plan on making a peach pie. Cooking in my little kitchen is a challenge, for sure. In order to get a bowl, I have to grab all of them (they stack), pull out the one I need and put the rest back....everything goes in the same spot and it's packed tight!! I try to get everything out that I need in the beginning, so I don't have to stop when I am on a roll. OMG!! Speaking of that, I don't have my roller to roll out the pie crust!! Shoot!! Well, I'll use a glass and really flour it, I guess. Haven't made a pie in here before.....LOL, should be interesting!! Times like this, I REALLY miss my big, gourmet, designed by me, kitchen.
We are gonna take off for the San Francisco area and see some more national parks....should be very fun!
OK, time to hang my clothes (they let me do that here...really saves on the electric bill!)

No comments:

Post a Comment