Saturday, July 9, 2011

HOT, HOT,HOT!!

Did I mention HOT? Man, summer is definitely here in Camptonville!! Thank you, God, for our air conditioning! Extreme weather really sets off my Fibromyalgia BIG time. Saw the doc and asked about the fentanyl patch for pain, as my usual pain medication is not cutting it. He said he'd be glad to write the script, but did I know that, without medical coverage, it runs $1,600.00 a month?????? That's  almost 3 times my Disability check!! This country is SO messed up......people without jobs, losing their homes, no insurance, gangs, I could go on and on...... it just sickens me!!!!! OK, I'm done.
We have decided to stay put here til October and then we are outa here for warmer climes. We will eventually end up on the East Coast to see my brother Ken and family......the route favored right now is Hwy 10, staying a month in Texas and another in Alabama. Then heading toward Charlotte, NC in April where we'll stay at least a month. I can't wait to hang out with the East Coast side of the clan!!
We are taking the Magic Bus in next Tuesday for her roof repair......should take 4 days. We are taking Lisa to her sis's and then heading to the coast for some couple time.
While in Grass Valley this past week, we took Lisa to see her friends at Neighborhood Center of the Arts (she calls it school). So cute to watch their faces light up just seeing her. And she loved it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment