Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Anniversary


Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary....hard to believe as I sit here waiting for the heater to warm the house, that 4 years ago we were in Grenada with our friends! It was warm there!!!!! We were in a private villa with a pool and just so enjoying ourselves!! See pic.
So, instead of going to Pink Gin Beach we are going to Camping World and faxing our information to South Dakota for our snail mail address!! Funny how life changes.......
I am so grateful for Alan! He is my perfect other half or as my friend Paula says "He completes me"!! There is something so wonderful in deep down KNOWING you have someone in your corner, no matter what. I believe the Universe knew what was coming our ways and put us together knowing we would pull together and not apart. Losing 2 sons in 6 months time was a gigantic blow for both of us and yet, we grew stronger.....how could I not love this man with every fiber of my being???

1 comment:

  1. We are truely blessed!! Happy Anniversary!! ((HUGS)) to you all :)

    ReplyDelete